Skip to main content


outlet replacement

If your outlet & switch are not working, our expert team of electricians can help repair or replace your electrical outlet, GFCI outlets, switches and dimmers. If your outlets and switches are not working, this could indicate a serious problem that should not be neglected.

Our electricians provide electrical outlet and switch replacement in your area. From replacing electrical outlets to repairing other electrical outlet and components in your home, you can count on 24/7 Electric to take care all your electrical needs.

Electrical Outlet & Switch Replacement Offers

  • Outlet Replacement
  • Ground Fault Interrupters
  • Electrical Wiring
  • Outlet Wiring
  • GFI Outlet Replacement
  • Electrical Repairs
  • Electrician
  • Outlet Repair
  • Outlets and Switches
  • Electrical Switch Repair
  • Light Switch Replacement
  • Dimmer Switch Replacement

Recent Articles

Why are my Lights Buzzing?

When you’re tried, stressed, or just greeted by it first thing in the morning, the that constant droning buzz from your lights isn’t a welcome sound. But why is it there? What’s causing that incessant noise and how can you put a stop to it? Lighting systems, if you zoom out enough, are pretty simple. You have the wires, power source (in the case of your home that would be your circuit breaker or a ballast), controls (light switches and dimmers), and the light bulbs and fixtures themselves..…

Read More

Simple Ways to Lower Your Summer Utility Bill

While our summers are mild, this year looks to have wild variation between hot and cool temperatures. Mild highs mean that our standard summer season is cheaper when it comes to paying for energy, but the wild swings between 12-31 degrees in the next few weeks can mean higher-than-normal utility costs compared to last summer. Still, if you’re already energy-efficient there may be a few things you can do now to help save on energy costs this summer…

Read More

If you are looking for an Electrician, then please call 24/7 Electric at 587-315-1361 in Calgary or 778-557-1519 in Victoria, or complete our online request form.

form top
Fill out my online form.
form bottom